Bleutrade is an exchange that allows users to exchange cryptocurrencies freely with each other, with safety and practicality, from any country in the world. The terms herein shall apply to all operations and activities of the users of this site as well as trades, private messaging, online chat between users and etc.
All addresses generated cryptocurrencies deposit in exchange, belong to Bleutrade.
We will never provide your private key to anyone, for security and privacy. No order is executed, whether buying or selling, you may be reversed. Make sure what you're doing before clicking the confirm button.
Only you have access to your account and you can only execute orders for purchase and sale of currencies operated in Bleutrade.
All content on this website, including text, names, data, logos, buttons, icons, code, methods, techniques, models, graphics, underlying software, is Bleutrade owners and are protected by copyright. Nothing contained on this website should be used in any way, unless expressly stated by Bleutrade. Bleutrade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
All risks involved in financial negotiations shall be the sole responsibility of the user. The Bleutrade is not responsible for any losses.
You are responsible for protecting your login and password as well as make sure that your computer is free from spyware and trojans that can handle your account without your permission. We can not do anything if your account is hijacked and their coins removed, except to provide information about IP.
We strongly recommend the use of the authentication code in 2 steps (Google Authenticator) and disabling the Java plugin. Your access are nontransferable. Not delivered this information to third parties, store them in a safe place where only you have access. The responsibility of saving your data is yours.
If by chance there is any problem that is caused by Bleutrade, we will try to fix ASAP.
Be aware that currently the cryptomoedas based on Bitcoin are vulnerable to attacks by 51% processing, fork blockchain, among others, especially new cryptocurrencies market. If any attack or failure in these systems cryptocurrencies, the only thing we can do is wait for a possible solution of the original developers and there is no guarantee, as we are not responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of cryptocurrencies.
Bleutrade reserves the right to charge FEE which can vary from 0.2% to 0.5% per trade, as well as fixed fees for withdrawals. This tax is levied on every transaction performed by all website users. This operation may vary and may be different for each account.
1. obscene words any type (Swearing) is forbidden in our chat;
2. verbally Assaulting other users is prohibited;
3. Statements that incite ethnic hatred, advocating violence in any form, insults the religious feelings of other users are not allowed;
4. Flood (flood is to publish similar information, repeating the same sentence or identical graphics files) repeatedly posted messages and spam are prohibited;
5. obscene words (in either obvious or veiled forms) member's username is not permitted;
6. Distribution of malicious links, links to online projects and third party advertising links is prohibited;
7. Explanations directed the administration, moderators, forceful pronouncements on the chat are prohibited;
8. Discuss the actions of moderators is inadmissible. If you think you have been treated unfairly , contact the administrator, it will take care of it;
9. Users must not ask for moderator status or other status of administration;
10. Write text using the Caps Lock is prohibited;
11. If you respond to abuse by abuse, you are treated as a violation of the rules, and relevant punishment be meted to you.
12. Apology to drugs is prohibited.
The e -mail address our users is visible only to Bleutrade administrators and will never be disclosed or shared with third parties. We respect your privacy and excel for the safety of your data. Your email address will be used for Bleutrade only to send notifications and system updates.
We do not store any personal information about users. To register in Bleutrade, just ask valid e-mail and password. To access request: email, password and authentication code in 2 steps (Google Authenticator) (optional, but strongly recommended for security reasons). If you lose your password, you can retrieve it using the form recovering lost passwords, a link to recover password will be sent to your email address, the same one used to register.
We maintain IP addresses of users in private registration, for safety. We use a system of cookies, since the Bleutrade has an affiliate program, this way, all affiliates who refer new users, this statement will be recorded by the cookie.
Bleutrade and the Bleutrade logo are trademarks of Bleutrade. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.